1.7
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased this software to recover my internal drive folders/files that were no longer recognized by my OS.The first scan showed many folders/files, most of them that I had deleted long time ago.

The one folder of my current work I badly needed to recover showed up at 178GB, about right amount. After the deep scan that took four days, it told me that it "recovered" only 78GB of that work folder, On advice of customer service, I tried to recover other folders/files to see if the missing 200+GB of my work else where, but all the other folders were the deleted files from long time ago. None of my current work was anywhere to be found. When I tried to open that work folder, it told me that EASEUS recovery has failed.

All along I had taken screen shots to remember what I was doing. Upon contacting the customer service for the third time (again sending the screenshots fro clarification), I was told to have them get into my system and they will dig around in my system. My work is confidential. Even the names of the folders will make my clients be known.

When I objected to them getting into my system as well as wasting an hour or more of my time, I was told that to get a refund it was a requirement. I do not see that anywhere on the "will refund your money" promise. I was shown a catch-all phrase" customer will cooperate" which I had with four or more ca;; to customer service and taking all the actions that were recommended. I bought another software that worked just great.

This "money back guarantee" is sham.Don't buy this product.

Review about: Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Pro Utility Software.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product did not work, Refused to refund.

Had an Experience with EaseUS?

Comments

Franklin, Ohio, United States #1336614

I had a very similar situation.Trial recovered some files, full version did not.

Sent a total of 6 emails between us over a period of two days. They did everything they could to avoid providing a refund, even though the "30-day money back guarantee" shield is still on their website. They kept trying to get me to exchange for another product, or offering me "their supervisor FINALLY agreed to give me HALF a refund". I disputed with my credit card company who said the same thing I do: Money Back guarantee is a money-back guarantee.

Don't offer it if you're not willing to provide it.I'm getting my money back through the credit card issuer.