Update by user Jan 05

This is how it started.I downloaded their FREE EaseUS program and used it for a while.

Later, prompted by the "Special £14.50"- instead of one many times more) I downloaded the program for that price. As soon as I did, I was told that this was "for a 30 Day Trial only" and I had to pay the full price after that. I sent them an email and they told me that to activate the permanent program I had to insert a code they gave me. When I tried to do this, my F-Secure protection I have in my computer warned that the site was POTENTIALLY HARMFUL and I stopped.

I sent them many emails asking for a refund and they ignore me, sending standard answers. So, I am spreading the message.

DO NOT DEAL WITH "EaseUS".They take your money and do not deliver.

Original review posted by user Jan 03

I fell victim to EaseUs.I started using the FREE VERSION and after some time and after repeated "advertising messages, I decided to buy the program, since the price was quite reasonable.

After I paid for it with my credit card, when I tried to download the payment, not only I found it complicated and difficult to follow. Not only that, but in the process my computer warned me that it WAS A DANGEROUS SITE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. Finally, frustrated, I send them half a dozen emails requesting a REFUND but their replies (in poor English) kept telling me they would only give me "technical assistance" but no refunds. DO NOT FALL VICTIMS OF THIS COMPANY, "EaseUS", like me.

Avoid them.

E.L.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with EaseUS?

Comments